You have the right to request the access and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability. Further, you have a right to lodge a complaint with a respective supervisory authority.
- The right to rectification is your right to obtain without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you
- The right to erasure is your right to obtain the erasure of personal data concerning you without undue delay, where certain additional circumstances are fulfilled
- Under certain circumstances you have the right to restrict the processing of personal data;
- You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, and that you have provided to us, and have the right to transmit those data to another controller, where technically feasible, where the processing is based on consent or on a contract and the processing is carried out by automated means
- You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning you which is based on respective provisions of the law, including profiling based on those provisions
- Subject to the respective statutory limitations set by the applicable law, you have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you;
- Where the processing of personal data is based on your consent you can withdraw such consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal.